Saturday, January 24, 2009

How to be a Bum

So its not OFFICIALY my first day out of work, since its Saturday, but I am DEFINITELY already feeling like a lazy ass bum, who contributes nothing to society, and may as well just live in a box collecting welfare. I dont deal well with not earning money. I like money. I mean Im not superficial or anything, I just like not having to depend on anyone. I also already miss everyone from Vanguard. Even though I'll still talk to just about everyone I liked there, still it sux. Hopefully I can find something soon. Its hard to be an Alpha Dog, when you have no co-workers to....Alpha over.... Or something. I dont know. Right now Im sitting in my striped cotton capris jammy pants, drinking coke, typing this, being bored, and listening to The Emporers New Groove play in Lainies room for the HUNDRED MILLIONTH TIME!!! But Im ok... Im alright. Im still the Alpha Dog. I got this....

No comments:

Post a Comment